Google Search

Google

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Testimonial: Oto.my by Paultan!

I, Jefferson Lim, would like to THANK www.oto.my/jeff-lim for their support!

I am here to write a testimonial dedicated to them!  I'm a member since October last year!  I like to thank them for providing "FREE" advertisements for us, car Salesmen!  

It's from customer's feedback few weeks ago, that I realised how effective this Oto.my website!

Of course, My description's EXCELLENT & my photo's comprehensive (at least 8) to warrant FIRST PAGE placing in Google search engine!

Yes, my Review on Starex in this otoreview Blog and my Oto.my's ad BOTH appeared in Page 1 of search engine!  

Just search: "Hyundai Grand Starex Royale Premium" on google search engine!

This is no Fluke. Search:
"Hyundai Santa Fe DM 2.2CRDI".
BOTH MY SANTA FE ads in oto.my appeared in Page 1!

ALSO search:
"Hyundai Sonata YF 2.4 Premium"
Again, BOTH MY SONATA ads in Oto.my appeared in Page 1!

What's my secret?  Call me and I will give you my tips dear fellow Car salesman! 012-6852-718... 

Next testimonial: Mudah.my's ProNiaga! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment