Google Search

Google

Thursday, September 12, 2013

HAPPY 7th anniversary OTOREVIEW.MY!

On this day, Exactly 84 months ago, back in 2006, I Jefferson Lim started this Blog you are reading.  It started off as Used car reviews and accessories reviews. 

 I gradually added News and Announcements, New car launching and reviews, Automotive Industry stuff, Classifieds, Gadget reviews, Magazine scans, VIDEOS++ review, COMPREHENSIVE TESTS and the lists goes on...

I would like to Thank my 2 MAJOR Advertisers, Google Adsense and Nuffnang Malaysia Aka. "Imotiv" for their quality ads tailored to my Blog posts.  A MILLION Thanks also to Google.com.my search engine for their SUPPORT by constantly placed my Blog posts/topic, blog photos on the FRONT or SECOND Page of Google Malaysia Search engine.  

Lastly, I'd like to thank you READERS and SUBSCRIBERS of this blog for your visits.  From today onwards, I decided to Make this BLOG Active like 2011 and 2012 again.  I now pass part of my hard work to my Relative Wei Lim.  Relax, I am still contributing but only the following subjects:

1) Hyundai and Mazda Related topics
2) LONGTERMERS.  Left the Waja and i10 1.25 Kappa
3) Used car reviews
4) Classifieds (Eg. Cars for sale/WANTED/Car Accessories for sale/Wanted)
5) Gadgets and Apps review
6) News and Announcements

The REST like NEW Launching, Non-Hyundai and Mazda NEW Car Review, Automobile Industry stuff,  Automotive events and Car Roadshows/Motorshow I SHALL leave to my Cousin, Wei Lim.  Wei Lim can be contacted at 012-6852-760. 

WHY is it so?
It's because my Manager don't like me Reviewing and PRAISING other Brands and also in order to ensure NON-BIASED, Fair reviews.  Ie. to please everybody.

SO SIT BACK, Relax and Enjoy the Ride.  Once again, Million thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:31 AM

    Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.


    Feel free to surf to my web page; website checker

    ReplyDelete