Google Search

Google

Thursday, May 10, 2018

May 8-9: of Dream Girl, PACA and GE14 Polling Day

Of Dream Girl, PACA and GE14 Polling Day


Some announcement for this blog.  I shall keep this Otoreview blog Semi-active due to Conflict of Interest with Current Company.  I shall only review or post:

1) Rakyat's car (like Proton and Perodua)
2) My Personal Car (i10, Civic FD2)
3) Hyundai related ad and reviews...

Please bear with me.  Thank You very much.

Anyway, below is a  copy of my Personal Blog where I update my stuff almost everyday.  The Happening side...  jeffwhlim-reborn.blogspot.my.  Do check it out and give feedback how to improve.
Today is May 8, 1 day before Election or Voting day.  I am Maria Chin P105 Polling Agent, My tag below:
I have the rough Idea how my future wife looks like.  Similar Like her...  
Anongnart Yusananda.

 Above: My Breakfast.

 Above: My Lunch.  Showroom duty today.  1 walk in only.

 Above: My Dinner.  Kedah Yin Yong (Penangites called it "Sar Hor Fun".










END OF MAY 8, START OF MAY 9. 

The ELECTION Day. #5091758.  Means On 509 we Ubah Together.





 Above my Lunch after PACA.  1st meal at 11:30am.
 Above and below: Voted.




 I waited until 11:50pm, Fell asleep...  Woke up 2:40am hearing Pakatan Won with Simple Majority.
Yes! Thank God We won.

No comments:

Post a Comment