Google Search

Google

Monday, June 02, 2008

I WON, I WON... Thanks to The...

I WON, I WON, Thanks to The Star's ALL MALAYSIAN BLOGGERS (AMBP) at the Popular book fair on Saturday. What did I won?
A: Grand Prize winner of 2 Complimentary tickets to "DREAMZ" "The Enchanted Epic to Stir your sense". It's showing Daily @ Pavilion, First World Plaza @ 9pm. The tickets' valid until End of August, Off-peak season only WORTH RM280 (if not mistaken).


Besides this, I also "won" some sponsored goodies. Picture below, clockwise from top. The Star recyclable bag, The Star "Mug base" (Don't know what it's called), AllMalaysian fridge magnet, Merdeka 50th anniversary souvenir booklet, a ball pen (Not functioning though), "NIVEA Aqua Cool Spray-on deodorant, and an Orange Booklet by TOC (The Otomotif College).


Here's the happening website which was actually part of The Star Online: http://allmalaysia.info/ambp/. Do check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment