Google Search

Google

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday to ALL readers who were born on 13 August. Cheers...

Also, Happy 29th birthday, Jeff Lim. Happy birthday to "ME" (Ahem!), Happy birthday to "ME", Happy birthday to Jeff Lim. Happy Birthday to me/you...

Ps. will update tommorrow how I celebrate my Birthday today. My friends "belanja" (treat) me Pizza Hut... Here's the photos as promised...


Pepsi Galore. The 1st item served while waiting for Pizza. Followed by Mushroom Soup (not pictured).

The Pizzas arrived. after 15 minutes of wait. We ordered Large Hawaiian Chicken and 2 regular Thai Seafood and Island Supreme.


Enjoying the Pizza

My group of friends which participated in this birthday "Celebrations"

Preparing to "SABO'ed" me.

They "SABO" me. Forced me to Drink Pepsi + Tabasco + Salt + Sugar + Cheese. You know what? It actually taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment