Google Search

Google

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Product review: 3M Fuel Injection Cleaner

PRODUCT REVIEW: 3M Fuel Injection Cleaner:


Last Sunday, I bought a New Bottle of "3M Fuel Injection Cleaner" worth RM25.00 in "Brothers Kelana Jaya". It is "MADE IN USA!". What can I say?

It is WELL WORTH RM25 spent. The instruction says:
1) Fill; up your tank
2) Pour whole bottle into your car's fuel tank (every 5,000km)

I did as instructed, Poured into my Telstar's fuel tank after Filling up with "MOBIL RON97 synergy".

The effect?
Again, WELL WORTH THE MONEY. One of my wisest investment. See next write-up Longtermer's report on my Telstar...

Well, pictures worth thousand words... Here's some for your viewing pleasure...





That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this...

No comments:

Post a Comment