Google Search

Google

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

American Idol 9: Update 1: Goodbye HOPE JOHNSON!

Goodbye Hope Johnson!  I'll be missing you!

Oh! New twist to this blog...  From today onwards, I'm going to post updates/comments on American Idol Season 9 since I'm a HUGE FAN! 



Back to Hope Johnson, me thinks SHE'S A HOTTIE.  Do you agree?  Just look at the picture montage above!  Great looks, great voice, got the personality to match...  I was hoping she'll make it AT LEAST TOP 5!!!

WHY?  OH WHY?  Did SHE NOT MAKE THE CUT? 

Anyway, I'm now placing my hope on "Brad Pitt Lookalike" (In fact Better looking) CASEY JAMES, Michael Lynch, Todrick Hall...  (Hey, 3 out of 7 ain't bad).  Here's hoping for tomorrow's Remaining 17 contestents...   Hope that the JUDGES CHOOSE WISELY!!!  Don't let talents like HOPE JOHNSON go!!!

That's all folks!  Thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment