Google Search

Google

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Bagan Lalang trip (with my Telstar)...

What an event to kick off the NEW YEAR!  On January 1 noon, I decided to drive to the Nearest Beach to soak my feet in the sand.

I then called 3 of my other friends and a total of 4 blokes drove ALL THE WAY to Bagan Lalang, about 120km away from Petaling Jaya.  I drove my 1999 Ford Telstar 2.0i 4cyl GHIA there.   (Note, this is 1 week before my Telstar broke down).  Well, there's a saying, a picture's worth 1000 words!  Without further ado, here's the 30+ photos depicting the event...




Ah! FINALLY Set my feet on the SAND!!! (Below)
Above above, Air pollution by inconsiderate folks. Above, my heart sank seeing these Garbages

 

  
WHY?  Must they Set up a couple of TENTS at the beach site?  
I don't get it... 

  
Final Picture; Durian/Rambutan stopover.  BUT it's TOO EXPENSIVE.  RM8 per durian.

THAT"S ALL FOLKS!  Thanks for having the time and patience to went thru' this blog entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment