Google Search

Google

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SDAC Roadshow @ Sunway Pyramid 12-14 March 2010

From 12 to 14 March 2010, SDAC (SIME DARBY AUTO CONNEXION) Conducted a Roadshow displaying Alfa Romeo, Ford and LAND ROVER Cars.  I enjoyed myself, taking lots of Photos while feasting my eyes on GREAT Cars such as Ford Mondeo, Alfa 159, Ford Focus TDCI (New launch RM128,888 OTR), Ford Fiesta (Sneak Preview) and Land Rover Freelander 2.

I also enjoyed myself talking to a friendly FORD Sales Executive Mr. K H Teh, from Jalan Ipoh Branch. 

Well, there's a saying a photo's worth 1000 words.  Let's proceed to my photos...


ABOVE: SNEAK PREVIEW: Ford Fiesta
Above & Below: FORD FOCUS TDCI.


Above and Below: FORD ESCAPE 2.3 VVT
My FAVOURITE FEATURE of the Escape:  XL Elec Sunroof.
Nice view from the Sunroof
ABOVE: Land Rover Freelander 2
Pictures Above & Below: ALFA 159. Yours for RM190000 OTR
Above & Below: Ford MONDEO.  RM178,888 OTR.  (ALL MONDEO 
Photos taken from Nokia N79)
BEFORE I GO, here's 2 Parting shots.  Chica (taken from Nokia N79)...

THAT'S ALL FOLKS.  An Original Jeff Lim's Production.  My Original Work.  Most picture taken from Panasonic LUMIX TZ7 unless indicated.  (Last few shots Ran out of Battery, hence using my Phone Nokia N79 to snap).

No comments:

Post a Comment