Google Search

Google

Thursday, August 05, 2010

NEW Hyundai Sonata. What a BEAUTY/STUNNER!

I just checked out the New Hyundai Sonata.  What a BEAUTY/STUNNER!  I was very MESMERIZED by the LOOKS, specs and pricings...

Looks best in Piano Black (above) AND Dark Blue...  A cross between Mercedes CLS and VW Passat CC and looks EVEN BETTER IN FLESH.

I was attracted to the 2.0 High Spec which priced at RM143,888 OTR for Individual Registration.

This beauty comes FULLY LOADED with Elec-tilt/slide FULL LENGTH PANORAMIC SUNROOF  (my favourite feature), Smart key + Push Button start, Leather seats, Rear A/c vents, 2x Airbags (to keep the cost down I presumed, if they brought in the 6 airbags version I think the price would be higher), ABS+EBD+ESP, Auto Cruise, Top notch Radio CD Player with MP3+IPod+Aux+USB Port.  It also have trip computer, Electronic folding side mirror...

In a NUTSHELL, The difference between the 2.0 High spec and 2.4 High spec's apart from the Engine size and roadtax, the 2.0 High spec comes without HID headlight, Auto light, Full Climate Control A/c (Manual A/c), Power front passanger seat THAT'S ALL.  Yet the price difference's RM20,000.  I'm not surprised that the Waiting lists for 2.0 High spec's longer than 2.4 High spec (3 months vs 2 months as at 1/8/2010).

Well, there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words.  Here are 20+ photos... Enjoy!
Above: LARGE BOOT SPACE with 60:40 split fold rear seatback...

 
Fuel efficient engine.  Claimed Fuel Consumption for 2.0 (L/100km): 
URBAN/EXTRA URBAN/Combined:10.5/5.9/7.6. AND 2.4L: 11.3/6.1/8.0.


ABOVE: EXCELLENT REAR LEGROOM

 
Above and below: BEST COLOUR for this Car.  Met. "Black Diamond" 
though I'll say it's more like PIANO BLACK. Very Classy. Looks A MILLION BUCKS! 
                                          

If you want to BUY this car: I RECOMMEND YOU THIS SALESMAN: 
ALAN TAI: 012-3888-010.  One of the most friendly and patience SALESMAN I ever met.  He's from HYUMAL SS2 (Along SS2 main road, Same row as MUNGO JERRY and PERODUA. 

The place to avoid is HYUNDAI KAH BINTANG Jalan 222, their Service's BAD. NOT-Attentive to me, attended to me after 10 minutes looking at the car. Very "FAKE" service!  Lame excuse like RAN OUT OF BROCHURE. That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  
MY ORIGINAL WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment