Google Search

Google

Friday, December 10, 2010

KLIMS 2010: DISAPPOINTED!!!

Yesterday, 9 December 2010, I went to KL "International" Motor show.  I spent 2 and-a-half hours there...  Only to find myself disappointed at the SO CALLED "INTERNATIONAL" Motor Show. 

No Mercedes Benz, BMW, Citroen, VW, Ford, Alfa Romeo, Land Rover, Audi, Mazda, Skoda, Jaguar...  Volvo and Renault also missing...

RM15 wasted (Weekend RM20!!!). Come think of it, 2 weeks ago, NST CBT Maybank CAR OF THE YEAR CARNIVAL@ Matrade is WAY BETTER!!! Free entrance (for Maybank Cardholders) too...

Proton and Perodua occupied 1 BIG HALL. NAZA GROUP occupied 1 BIG HALL (consist of Peugeot, Kia, Ferrari, Maserati, Chevrolet, Naza Bikes). Mitsubishi, Hyundai 3rd BIG HALL. Isuzu, Chery, UD, Daihatsu AND NISSAN ANOTHER BIG HALL. HONDA, Lexus and Toyota LAST BIG HALL (Merdeka Hall). That's ABOUT IT...

 Let's put all complaints aside, I'll tell you my TOP 5 favourite cars on display.  There are as follows:

1) Peugeot 5008, 2) Nissan Teana 2.5V6, 3) Honda Insight Hybrid, 4) Perodua BEZZA, 5) Kia Sorento.

Well there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words...  I took 250+ pictures using Panasonic LUMIX TZ7...   I'll upload 66 here first...  Please Double click to enlarge...









 Above: My favourite girl...



























 Are they twins?  Lookalike...



 MY FAVOURITE CAR...  Peugeot 5008!!!  I was MESMERIZED!!!  IN LOVE!!!

 Check out the STUNNING REAR LIGHTS...
 The Specifications of my favourite car...


 Shows how "POWERFUL is NAZA".  1/2 of the MOTORSHOW is by NAZA GROUP!!!  Should be called "NAZA International Motorshow".



 Is she a Celebrity?  Looks familiar...
 More pictures of my FAVOURITE SHOW CAR...















 

But before I can upload the rest here, can someone teach me how to UPLOAD "SMALL Thumbnails" gallery instead???  


Thanks in advance...

1 comment:

  1. yea very disappointing show, the models were just a consolation for the disappointment

    ReplyDelete