Google Search

Google

Featured Post of the Week

FULL REVIEW: Hyundai Sonata LF Nu 2.0

In this Blog entry, I'm reviewing a Long overdue Review on the Sonata LF Nu 2.0 D-CVVT. You are looking at All new Sonata LF 2.0.  I d...

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year of...

Happy Chinese New Year of the Rabbit 2011... 

This is my (Jeff Lim's) wishes to all readers and subscribers...

I now present you some rabbits photos since this is the year of the rabbit.


 Above: Self explanatory.  First thing that came to my mind when I think of Rabbit.
 Above: Holland LOP rabbit.
 Above and below: HOLLAND LOP Rabbit.  My favourite species.
Above: Ordinary Grey Rabbit...

Lastly I present you this:

Inverted "FOOK", Means Prosperity coming in...

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment