Google Search

Google

Monday, April 18, 2011

BOYCOTT Statcounter for...

BOYCOTT Statcounter!  OR DON'T EVEN THINK OF using them.  Why, read on...

I've been using Statcounter since 2006 ie. since Day 1 running my blog.  Apparently, they under-declared my pageloads/unique visitors and returning visitors by 1:2 ratio.  I always blamed myself for "Lowish" hits until I tried out BLOGGER Stats from June 2010.  Take a look at the stats.  It's alarming...  For 2011 March, statcounter shows pageloads of 12,124...  During the same period, blogger stats shows 24,625 pageloads...  In short, I've been SHORTCHANGED by Statcounter.  Screenshot 1: Double click to enlarge...

As for "Daily hits".  Yesterday, blogger shows 784 hits!  In contrast Statcounter just reported 409 pageloads! See picture below: (Double click to enlarge)


According to Statcounter, my "TOTAL" Visitors from 2006 September till today is 270,425.  On the other hand, BLOGGER reported 211,416 hits from 2010 June till today (refer back to screenshot 1)...

while Statcounter reported my blog has "ONLY 114,912" hits...
In other words, I felt ripped off by Statcounter...  Who knows, my ACTUAL Hits should be as high as 500,000 hits from 2006 till today...

ADDING SALT TO THE WOUND, I was given recent 100 important stats only. Want more?  I need to PAY!!!  I checked what I want/need, I need to pay US$100. Unlike blogger stats which gives EVERYTHING, FREE OF CHARGE!!!

Please tell me what can I do? 


CAN"T UPLOAD Photos from Desktop...  Will do it by tonight 10pm via Laptop...


PHOTOS/SCREENSHOTS UPLOADED!!!  7.40pm

1 comment:

  1. Blogger stats are totally unreliable..Google Analytics 4 or whatever it's called now is a pain to set up. Good luck creating a filter for GA4. I trust Statcounter's statistics reports way more than I do Blogger and GA4. I love the fact that I can block my visits to my blog with Statcounter.I only use the free version of Statcounter. I'm not that deeply interested in my blogs visitors.

    ReplyDelete