Google Search

Google

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Test drive: Nissan Teana 2.0L CVT

 Test drive: Nissan Teana 2.0L CVT


Two weeks ago, I had the privilege to Test Drive the Nissan Teana 2.0L.  This baby costs around RM141,800 OTR.  Well it's not me buying this car, it's my LADY BOSS.  The Sales Exec provides "DOOR TO DOOR" service to my lady boss by driving all the way from Tan Chong Jalan Ipoh to my office in Petaling Jaya.  I must say this is "TOP NOTCH" commended service.

At the end, after the test drive, my Lady Boss booked a new TEANA 2.0L CVT.  Delivery today Afternoon.

DRIVE:

The car has great ride and handling with minimal bodyroll and glides over potholes.  Very balanced suspension...  Not too hard, not too soft.  Being a CVT, gearchange was undetected and smooth though the engine struggles a bit when going uphill.  Note that this Teana uses the same engine (MR20DE)/CVT gearbox combination as the Sylphy.

INTERIOR:

VERY CLASSY and SPACIOUS.  Boot's HUGE with trunk thru' feature.  Head and legroom's excellent.  Though elbow-room's limited due to this car being the narrowest of the class.  This baby has Dual Zone Climate Control + rear aircond vents.  Being the base model, Leather and Multi-function steering wheel was omitted.  For that, you have to opt for the 2.5 V6 CVT.  However, the Fabric material's of High quality.

I can't comment further as it's just a short 8km drive...  

Well, there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words.  Here's some photos:













 That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  If you've purchased this car, do give feedback / E-mail me your ownership experience and recommended Salesperson/showroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment