Google Search

Google

Thursday, July 12, 2012

CLOSE UP: All NEW CIVIC All model

In this post entry, I'm posting a close up of NEW Honda Civic.  The 1.8, 2.0, 2.0 NAVI and Hybrid.  It's priced at RM116,980, RM131,980, RM136,980 and RM119,980 OTR.  The Hybrid was the most bang for the buck as it's FULLY IMPORTED from JAPAN unlike the other 3 which Assembled in Malacca.


 I checked out the Civic in 2 places.  Tenaga Setia Resources off Jalan 222, PJ and Sumber Auto Edaran PJ.  Both places Crowded and need to queue up for a short spin so I decided to give a PASS for test drive.  Maybe next time.

The Sales Advisors in Tenaga Setia Resources were more Professional, 2 Sales advisers entertained me as I walked in but 1 stood out (more on him later).  This one really deserves my recommendation.  As for Sumber Auto Edaran, I walked in and spent good 10 mins before I found 2 sales advisors whom I encountered  before.  1st one is SIEW, I know he's an old timer (since before 2007) but he just brushed me off entertaining a SUPER OBESE Water-fish.  HIS WORD: "I'm busy entertaining this client" (NOT EVEN SORRY mentioned).  2nd Sales advisor is LEMON YAP.  She's Not the serious type but she did decent job showing me around and explaining me the features and specs of the cars.  Good but no Outstanding.

Okay, back to the car.  Since today's launching date.  The Data, features and specs for the Hybrid were unavailable in Both showrooms.  Brochure only available for 1.8, 2.0 and 2.0 Navi.

My SHORT opinion on the car.  ALL these New Civics looks better in flesh.  It's quite stylish when viewed with your own Naked eyes.  Kudos to Honda for having VSA (Traction Control) and Auto climate control Air-cond equipped across the range (Toyota take note).  Credit to Honda for providing 5 years warranty unlimited mileage and free 6 services again (1st seen in the New City).

Improvements: 3 point x 3 ELR seatbelts in rear seats, ISOFIX rear seats, Multiplex meter with Muiti-info display and ECON Button.  Again, Auto Climate control air-cond across the range.  Remote entry and trunk release across the range.  Rear adjustable headrests.

 There's few areas that's a step backwards.  Firstly being the Omission of Split fold rear seats across the range (earlier, the 2.0IVTEC FD2 had this feature), SOHC for 1.8 and 2.0 instead of DOHC previously though the 1.8 gained 2 hp and 2.0 gained 2Nm extra in torque vs FD series. Next, the dashboard's loads of cheap plastics across the range.  In short, If I have the money, I'll buy the Hybrid model at RM119,990 and fully imported from Japan.

Ratings: 9/10 for hybrids.  7/10 for 1.8 and 8/10 for 2.0.

As there's no test drive and I advised you to head to the nearest showroom for test drive and get your own brochure. I now present you the photos:


A Picture's worth 1000 words, here are the photos (90+ of them).  Enjoy:

First: NEW Civic Hybrid: SAME Engine and CVT Gearbox as the CRZ Hybrid.


















NEXT STOP: 1.8 (142hp@6300rpm and 174Nm@4300rpm). 5 speed automatic. Fabric seats, No auto-cruise.  16" alloy wheel + 205/55R16 tyres.

NEXT STOP 2.0. 155hp@6500rpm horsepower and 190Nm@4300rpm torque. 8 way Elec Adjustable driver seats, Dark grey leather interior, HID headlights with auto levelling, Paddle shift control, Smart entry and push start button, 4 airbags instead of 2.  Auto-cruise.  The NAVI which costs RM5000 more gives you GARMIN GPS Navi with DVD Player and Reverse camera with Bluetooth Audio with Hands free Telephony system.  215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres.


If you want to buy this car, I recommend this sales advisor to you.  He is patience, honest, sincere sales advisor.  He is no other than Mike Leong from Tenaga Setia Resources Sdn Bhd.  No 10, Jln 51/217, Section 51, PJ.  Do mentioned that you were recommended by Jeff Lim for better deals and for my survival.  His contact no: 012-912-2379.

 That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry. An original Otoreview (Jeff Lim's) production. Not to be copied without links or credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment