Google Search

Google

Featured Post of the Week

MEGA REVIEW: Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT-S

Subaru Levorg!  This is the Sports wagon I'm looking forward to...  I loved the car so much that I downloaded and scanned the Singaporea...

Monday, October 08, 2012

Video review: Hyundai Elantra i40 Tourer/SW

In this post entry, I, Jeff Lim's trying to create awareness of this beautiful Wagon I first saw in the Mediacorp Channel 8 Drama  "Poetic Justice" 《微笑正义》.  One of the Lead Actor spotted driving this Beauty:
At the credits, Mediacorp thanks "Komoco Motors" for lending this wagon for their Series.  

Why I mention "Create awareness" earlier? 
It's because I'm trying to TEMPT Hyundai Malaysia to bring in this beautiful car.  Identical spec as Singapore please:


Below are SG Carmart overview and review:


Here are the brochures:
Hyundai Singapore (Komoco) E-brochures:

PRICE in Malaysia.  Please CAPPED at BELOW RM160,000  150,000 for this baby WITH the tilt/slide Panoramic Sunroof as it's a HUGE SELLING POINT.  Photo and Video below:

Panoramic Sunroof


What car? Reader's mystery car review.

Here are the Rest of the Video reviews:

Autoweek Germany Hyundai I40 SW Roadtest.

Carbuyer UK Hyundai i40 estate review.

French L'argus review.

Launch Impressions: Which? Car.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  Credits to Sgcarmart.com, Whatcar? UK, Autoweek Germany, Carbuyer UK, Argus (France) and Which? Car.




No comments: