Google Search

Google

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Chap Goh Meh and Valantine's Day 2014

I, Jefferson Lim, would like to wish all readers and subscribers Happy Chap Goh Meh and Valentine.  Yes, this occurrence last happened back in 1995.  The double celebration's back after 19 years...

Sadly, I have no date or special events today other than Showroom duty 9am to 7pm.  All is not lost, I present you...


What is LOVE?
Jaeson Ma got a Song for this...


ALSO, LOVE According to the Bible:

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:4-13 NIV) 

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment