In this blog entry, I'm showing that YOU CAN MAKE MONEY with certain Cars. Or Some cars Appreciate in values. Eg. Rowan Atkinson's McLaren F1, bought at 1997 for £540,000, 18 years later, up for sale by Taylor and Crawley for AT LEAST £8,000,000. Expected Winning bid £10,000,000.
See text below (Not my work, credit to Daily mail UK):
The following article is not my work. Source:
For sale, one careless owner, Mr Bean's McLaren (just £8m): Rowan Atkinson is selling his supercar after it cost almost £1m to repair when he smashed it into a tree
- Comedian Rowan Atkinson bought McLaren F1 in 1997 for £540,000
- He has crashed the car twice and smashed it into a tree in 2011
- Blackadder star received £910,000 in a record car insurance payout
- He is now putting it on the market for £8million with Taylor & Crawley
- Actor insists that the 241mph car 'was never bought as an investment'
- It is one of only 64 road-going F1 cars built by McLaren sold in the mid 90s
How much would you pay for a car which is 18 years old and has been crashed – twice – by its not-so-careful owner?
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2923781/One-not-careful-owner-Supercar-fan-Rowan-Atkinson-selling-McLaren-F1-8million-cost-1million-repair-smashed-tree.html#ixzz3Q1enauCU