Google Search

Google

Thursday, May 14, 2015

JPACS Mission 2: AnC's 1st New car

JPACS Mission 2: AnC's 1st New car

In this blog entry, I'm proud to share JPACS (Jefferson's Personal Auto Consultation Service) 2nd successful mission.  Thanks to AnC (Not his real name).



AnC was my primary school mate.  He's looking for his 1st new car.  Budget below RM50k.  But after consulting me and a visit to various showrooms, he narrowed down to 2 cars.  Perodua Axia SE OR Perodua MYVI 1.3 X.  

A trip to Motor Confidence sealed the deal.  Apparently, the Axia's underpowered.  To cut the story short, AnC decided to purchase Myvi 1.3 X.  He booked at 3rd week of March.  He took delivery of the Myvi on 2nd week of April hence, savings of RM700 (Post GST Price).

I ASKED ANC why Myvi 1.3 X?


He replied:

"What other option I have, The i10 is at the end of the life cycle some-more 2015 stock Little discount.  The Picanto is out of my budget.  The Saga 1.3 FLX my brother is having one and it drinks fuel and poorly built, things starting to fall apart.  The Axia I liked it, but it's underpowered.  Therefore, the only sensible option I have is The Myvi 1.3 X-spec,  I get the X-spec because it has Decent Head unit with Bluetooth, A2DP, MP3/WMA and CD Player and the important ABS+EBD+BA."


Ironically, I don't earn a single sen from this deal.  Because AnC paid the booking on the Myvi without my knowing.  At least I'm happy for him buying the right car.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  Another happy Friend who bought the right car.

That's all folks, please call me: 012-6852-718 for my Personal Consultation service.  I help to buy and sell your car at Market value.  Stay tuned for Volume 3.  An original Jefferson Lim's production. 

4 comments:

  1. Our track record is recognized as Delta’s fastest and most reliable emergency truck service, from the mild and severe collection, luggage movement and movement, container and trailer collection, to bad weather vehicles and boats. Towing Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to convey your vehicle transporting yet don't comprehend which delivering venture to choose out. Try not to fear.
    All realm to-realm vehicle transporting is prepared with unbalanced tech specific partnerships
    with as a valuable chance to teach people that would deliver your vehicle easily.
    All US of America to US of America. Vehicle delivering gives a spread of vehicle transport contributions,
    so everything looks great around you. Our experts will take special care of the total way of vehicle transport adequately.

    ReplyDelete