Google Search

Google

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year part 2.

In this blog entry, I'm posting how I spent my 15 days of Chinese New Year.  

It's in pictorial diary format...  

30th night: 
Church Sunday Service


Family dinner...











CNY Day 1 (8 Feb):

- Granny and dad gave angpow.

- 3rd Auntie and family visited us...
- Family friend from Penang visited us
- Vegetarian Lunch


CNY Day 2 (9 Feb):



 

- Small uncle and family visited us
- Went to Bandar Puteri and Taman Sentosa, Klang to baai nian with my sister, bro-in-law and Sister's mother-in-law. 






My sister's Mother-in-law cooked Tu-kha-chor.

CNY Day 3 (10 Feb):
- Watched The Mermaid with 4 other Church Friends in 1 Utama.  Shopping at 1 Utama.

CNY Day 4 (11 Feb):

Watch Ola! Bola with my Elder sister and a friend at Tropicana City Mall

CNY Day 5 (12 Feb):

- My 2nd uncle and family visited us 

CNY Day 6 (13 Feb):
-AM, Visited my Secondary School mate, Vincent's house in TTDI.  Chatted with him for 4 hours.




-2pm: Went to Kota Emerald Rawang, to visit my Small uncle.

5pm: My mum's Goddaughter and family visited us.
 Above and below: Kiam Chai Boey.  Kiam Chai boey brewing for 4 hours. Roasted duck, Siew yuk, Chicken, mushrooms, kiam Chai, potatoes, carrots, ginger, dry chilli... Yummy...



CNY Day 7 (14 Feb), Valentine's day.

AM: DUMC Sunday Service.  Ps. Chris talked about:



HAD THE MOST MEMORABLE Valentine's day.  Why?

My cell group (12 of us) drove all the way to IJOK to eat Beggar Chicken and Duck for Dinner.  In the middle of the dinner, 1 of us suggest the night is still young and we then proceeded to Kuala Selangor to see Fireflies.  The fireflies visit's impromptu.  

Enjoy the photo gallery below:

Above and below: I'm blessed to be in a New Honda HR-V test car courtesy of Honda Malaysia.  Thanks to Car Malaysia's Content Producer, Jerrica and Honda Malaysia.  













 



 









 Above and below: Fireflies...  Photo taken by John Ong.
This is the most memorable Valentine's day of my life.  

February 15-19: Back to work.  Poor me, showroom Duty 5 days in a row, due to some colleagues not back from leave.

February 20:
- AM: Men's Mentoring and Accountability Group (MAG) gathering at Centerpoint McD.
- 11am to 5pm.  CNY House visitation to Church members.  4+1 (my own house) houses.


- 7pm-10pm.  12 tables Buffet Dinner at NEW Starlight Restaurant to celebrate my Senior Pastor's birthday.

That's all for my Happening Chinese New Year Celebrations...  Thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment