Google Search

Google

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Concept of this blog...

The purpose of this blog is reviewing used cars with specifications. The concept is it is going to be the interactive way!

I will kick start the review by giving my own impressions of a car and if I can’t give review, I’ll just upload the specifications and I want YOU!!! Visitors of this blog especially car owner(s) of the subject car to review the car by sending me the e-mail of your review and I will upload it… Don’t worry; I will acknowledge your work. But I will only post the 1st two reviews for non-national cars and 1st 4 reviews for National-cars in my blog…

EMAIL ME YOUR REVIEWS AT: otoreview@gmail.com


Oh! For Amateur Car reviewers only as the purpose of this blog is also showcasing the talents of amateurs only. Professional car magazine journalist(s) review(s) is/are discouraged.

I am also accepting “R.O.D” = Review on Demand. Ie. YOU!!! Visitors request a car for review (eg. Honda CRV) or the specifications and I will review it. Again, if I can’t review I will just give the specifications and invite the “owner” of the “requested car(s)” to review…


I also invite reviewers of used cars from our neighbouring countries, Indonesia and Singapore. But this time I won’t start the review or post the specifications, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. You are free to post your reviews on any car + the specifications as well. Again, by sending e-mail of your review to me and I will blog it and acknowledge your work…

The format of the review is up to you, 7 page maximum (as seen in Ms Word). But must include elements on:

i) Interior/Exterior

ii) Drivability@ On the road (include ride and handling, performance

iii) Ownership experience/proposition (eg. Maintenance, memorable experience with the car, what you add to your car++, AND would you recommend this car to other people?

iv) Fuel consumption (in mpg or Km/litre)

v) Pictures are limited to 2 interior, 2 exterior and 1 engine.

NOTE: ++ => Please don’t give me the details of what you modify to your car. This is a used car review blog NOT a car tuning or modification blog. Just a summary of:

i) Essential areas such as engine + gearbox (eg. From Mitsubishi 4G15 1.5 to 4G93 1.8 turbo, port and polished, 1 bar boost, auto to manual, LSD etc).

ii) Ride and handling enhancements (eg. suspension, rims & tyres)

iii) Brakes (eg. Cross drilled, rear drums to discs).


If possible DON'T need to cover "NON-essential" enhancements (such as In Car Entertainment (ICE), snake skin leather), or visual enhancements such as Bodykit/Paintworks (including Airbrush, 3k paint), etc… UNLESS YOUR CAR IS 100% STOCK w/o modifications and nothing to say in "ESSENTIAL" areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment