Google Search

Google

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine day...

Another year, it's valentine’s day again, how I celebrate my Valentine day?

11am to 4pm: Working in Show house, NEW 2 1/2 storey terrace in Bandar Metro Puchong (I'm a Real Estate agent by profession).

4pm to 5pm: Eating McD in Tesco Puchong with my colleague (a girl... Ahem!)

5.30pm to 7pm: At Home
7.15pm to 8.15pm: Good Friend's baby full moon open house. Nice buffet from
CAFE 1920.

8.30pm to 11pm: "Bachelors Valentine day gathering..."

11.30pm - 12am: Sitting here in front of the computer TYPING THIS BLOG ENTRY...


Without further ado, here's a parting shot: A poem to "celebrate" it…

Valentine’s day ALONE...

I stand outside on this chilly night
Dreading the dawn of tomorrow
For with the morning will come my downfall
A romantic day only filled with boredom…

Wanting someone to be with
On this year’s Valentine’s Day
Someone to hold me and sing me a song
As we dance the night away

Someone to kiss me gently
Underneath the star filled sky
Her beautiful lips, so soft and pink
She’d be an all rounded girl

Yet I know that I’ll be spending Valentine’s alone
Maybe next year things will change
But for now my finger is crossed
For the right girl to celebrate with...

When next valentine cometh…

No comments:

Post a Comment