Google Search

Google

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

THREE WEEKS USING PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!!

THREE (3) weeks using Public Transport:

Before I get the Waja.  For the last 3 weeks, I literally have no car since my dad's Around. 

How I get to work?
Morning, dad dropped me at LRT Station.  Took LRT to KLCC then walked 15 mins to Wisma Genting (ie. my office).  I was blessed enough 9/10 occasions I got friends to fetch me back from Asiajaya LRT. But before I get to LRT Station, I need to walk 15 mins to KLCC LRT station to board the LRT.   On 1 occasion, I waited 15 mins for the Feeder  Bus (T628) at Asiajaya LRT to the road leading to my house in Section 17. 

About 10 days ago, I experienced a nightmare.    The LRT got some problem.  Stopped 10 to 20 mins every station.  Drove at Slower-than-usual speed.   What originally takes 26 mins turned into 70 mins ride. 

Thank God only 1 occasion during the 3 weeks Raining.  But it only affects me from Wisma Genting to KL Convention Centre.  After that ALL is Covered...

NOTE I only worked 3 days a week as I'm in SALES LINE.  Only worked Monday Tuesday and Friday.  Wednesday is my REAL ESTATE DAY where I worked in Sunwaymas Commercial Centre.  Supposed to meet client on Thurs and Saturday but I normally ended up doing my own things on Thurs and spending the whole Saturday watching ASTRO.

On 3 July 2011, I got stranded in The Curve.  My dad dropped me there.  I went there to took some photos of the Sime Darby Auto Connexion roadshow.  I missed the shuttle bus by 2 person.  The Shuttle bus can fit 40 persons only and I was the 42nd person in queue.  The next shuttle bus is ANOTHER HOUR AWAY.  I don't want to wait another hour hence I hailed a TAXI back to my house in Section 17, PJ. 

Guess what, it costs me RM12.50 for a 8 km ride...  I dreaded taking taxi because my heart beat faster as I watched the meter jumped every 15 seconds or 100 meters...

ALL IN ALL, these 3 weeks thought me a lesson.  I MISSED my FORD TELSTAR.  But I learned to be contented in what I have and begin to Appreciate the luxury of OWNING a Car.  My dad went to China since 3 July, which means I get to drive his Civic FD2 until the Waja came along yesterday.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  My Original work.

1 comment: