Google Search

Google

Saturday, November 12, 2011

600th post: NEW changes to this blog...

In this blog entry, I'm CELEBRATING as this is the 600th post. I would like to announce NEW Service in this blog. I now "Sell" A to Z of New and recond cars in Malaysia. But this is NOT THE POINT.

In the next 2 months, I shall create a Forum and Facebook page. As I observed in Lowyat and Motortrader forum, there's a few of you popped the following questions:

1) Vios/Mazda 2/Fiesta/Forte 1.6/Persona 1.6. What car shall I buy?

2) Accord/Camry/508/Mazda6/Mondeo. What car shall I buy?

3) Which MPV below RM150k shall I buy?

4) I have RM200k, what car shall I buy?

5) I have RM50k, shall I buy new or used?

I'm here to provide a solution to your needs. I shall provide "Free" service (by appointment AT LEAST 7 days in advance). I will accompany OR bring you to TEST DRIVE ALL your shortlists in 1 day and help you to buy your Ideal car. After you buy your IDEAL car, satisfy with my service then only you give me A)"FREE WILL DONATION", B) Recommend 5 friends to me.


This service is for Klang Valley only as I'm now a 1 man show. Just E-mail me your Details at otoreview@gmail.com. Eg.

i) Who are you, brief background/intro, occupation, any kids, what are you looking for in your Next car (eg. Automatic 8 seater MPV with Sunroof), price range you can afford and LASTLY, When you need to buy the car. I won't entertain "Canvassers" OR "Timewasters". Only serious enquiries only.

2a) Tell me where you lived so that I can arrange the showroom near to your house. Better still if my Salesman provide door to door service, he/she can drive the car to your doorstep (house of office). Eg. Sat 10am = Fiesta, 10.45am = Forte 1.6, 11.30pm = Vios. 12.15pm = Mazda 2, 1pm = Persona 1.6 OR Inspira 1.8 CVT.

2b) AFTER Helping you to find your Ideal car, I shall post successful "Case Studies" in this Blog. (eg. what car you shortlist, test drive process, purchasing process). You can request anonymity.

3) I also provide consultation (eg. Market value) if you want to sell your car.

4) Here are the lists of car manufacturers I dealing with:

a) BMW (Quill and Auto Bavaria)
b) Citroen (Brooklands)
c) Chevrolet
d) Ford
e) Honda
f) Hyundai
g) Jaguar (Sisma Auto, Pavilion)
h) Kia/Naza
i) Lexus
j) Mazda
k) Mitsubishi
l) Mercedes Benz (Cycle and carriage)
j) Nissan (Jln Ipoh and Section 13, PJ)
k) Perodua
l) Proton
m) Renault
n) Land Rover
o) Alfa Romeo
p) Skoda
q) Toyota
r) Volkswagen (Jln Ipoh and FA Wagen)
s) Volvo
t) Porsche (7 days advance appointment only)
u) Peugeot
v) Ssangyong
w) Chery Alado
x) RECOND/Unregistered Cars (Watan/Emaslink/Mofaz/Naza/Amira Ventures/Cahaya Automotif (Yap Brothers) etc...)
y) Suzuki
z) Arrange for Auto detailing/tinting/UR Bars installation.
(Other cars not listed here please call and give me 1 week... I can arrange. Automobiles only, NO Motorcycles.)

For more information. Call/Whatsapp? me, Jeff Lim, at 012-6852-718 (10am to 10pm weekdays), (10am to 5pm Sat), 3pm to 10pm Sunday only.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patiece to read this blog entry. Jeff Lim's original work.

No comments:

Post a Comment