Google Search

Google

Featured Post of the Week

MEGA REVIEW: Hyundai Ioniq HEV - DRIVING DEVICE...

The New Full Hybrid Hyundai Ioniq will be  was launched Today at 1 Utama at 3:30pm.  The Ioniq is CKD  SKD in Kulim, Kedah, hence qualified ...

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mazda Ramadhan Promotion

In this blog entry, I'm posting about Mazda Hari Raya Promotion.

Highlight of this promotion:
MAZDA 6 2.0 and 2.5 => RM20,000 Discount.  Limited units only.  As I'm typing this, Mazda 6 2.0 Sold out and 2.5 limited units.  Extras: TRIBOS Coating, DVD+Navigation thrown in.

Mazda 3 2.0 sedan: Free DVD+Navigation while stock last...

Other promotions for Mazda 2, 5, 8, CX5, CX7 and CX9: Call me.  I have 5 Mazda Salespersons spread across Cheras, Seri Kembangan, PJ and KL.  My no: 012-6852-718.

I will post some photos by tonight 10pm...

No comments: