Google Search

Google

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Thanks Innit by Nuffnang: Featured Posts

I, Jeff  Lim's so happy that my blog entry's featured on Innit by Nuffnang as "TOP 8 featured posts".  Not easy I tell you, very competitive.  Thanks you Nuffnang from the bottom of my heart.  Here's a screenshot:
My blog post:  http://otoreview.blogspot.com/2012/07/bmw-mini-showcase-1-utama-i.html  is ranked 8th in the featured posts.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:30 AM

    Appreciating the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you present.

    It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    My blog post ; Best Brand name Laptop

    ReplyDelete