Jeff Lim here... The tucson this month received Minor facelift and priced RM141,888 only (2.0 Exec plus with Elec tilt-slide Panoramic Sunroof). ADD RM3,000 for NAPPA LEATHER, We have 1 unit on display at our showroom. There are 9 changes in the facelift namely:
1) VSM (Vehicle stability management = ESP (Elec Stability Program) + HAC (Hill Assist Control) + DBC (Downhill braking control) (Ie. Advanced traction control),
2) ISOFIX Child seat anchor points
3) Passanger airbag on/off switch,
4) Manual head lamp levelling
5) New style front foglights.
6) Electric Power steering (vs Hydraulic previously)
7) GPS (Papago) + Bluetooth + DVD/CD + Reverse Camera (Worth RM2000)
8) Rear foglights...
From now till 15 November if you booked, I give you year end special. RM2,000 discount + 1,000 overtrade (if you have trade in). You can get your car in 1 month depending on colour. Reliability wise, rest assured, 5 years, 300,000km warranty on Engine and gearbox bro.
According to my colleague, the Ride and handling's unchanged. It REMAINED AS IMPRESSIVE AS PRE-FACELIFT. Its soundproofing IMPROVED, engine noise and tyre roar quieter somehow. Acceleration's NOT Quick but decent. Something like CRV. Though it's 15km drive (from Stockyard in Bukit Jelutong to PJ), I was mere passenger, NOT the driver so I can't comment much apart from the above.
END OF TEST DRIVE/RIDE.
Question: Should I get the Tucson or CX5? OR Why this over CX-5?
1) Longer warranty (5 yrs/300000km) on Engine and Gearbox
2) Cheaper (RM18k cheaper for 2.0 Exec Plus)
3) CBU from Korea
4) No need to wait
5) Rear seat more spacious/comfortable. (Test drive to believe)
6) Ride and handling almost the same (Test drive to believe).
7) For RM155,888 Ie. RM4000 lower than the price of Mazda CX-5 2WD, you get TUCSON 2.4GLS Exec Plus with Full time 4WD, Automatic climate control air-cond, 8 way power adj driver seat...
8) Elec tilt/slide panoramic sunroof (Photo below)
1) 2 airbags only. But this is SMART Airbags. There's a reason behind this, last year got 1 batch of 8 airbags but priced RM5,000 higher vs 2 airbags = slower selling. Therefore, Decided to bring in 2 airbags.
I ALSO SELL MAZDA CX-5 if you want. Being Independent Dealer has its advantages. Yes, we are NOT SIME DARBY, we are ADVANT SPEED SDN BHD. We sell Mazda, Hyundai and Proton.
If you want to buy this SUV, call me, Jeff Lim at 012-6852-718! Best service assured...