Google Search

Google

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Many things happened...

Many things happened to me...  I lost my IPAD 1 32GB Wifi 3G 2 days ago between 1pm to 2pm as I left it charging in my office.  Sad, I just upgraded to OS 5.1.1 and jailbroken 2 days before it's stolen (RM80 poorer).  Here's the photo:


My IPAD is Last seen in this casing: Orange Tunewear Tunefolio Synthetic leather.

Also, I need to work 6 days in a Row.  3 days Showroom duty (9am to 7pm) and 3 days Roadshow at Giant Kota Damansara (10am to 10pm NO SHIFT).  You are welcome to visit me this Sunday 11am to 10pm at Giant Kota Damansara Ground Floor.  Later after my showroom duty which ends 3.30pm, I shall head to Matrade for NST Cbt, Maybank Car of the Year showcase.

I started working in this New Job since 15 October 2012.  Learned a lot of stuff in the process.  Example: Besides commission from selling car, I can earn extra comission thru tinting, accessories like bodykits, insurance, loan and lastly trade-ins (from used car dealers).  Learn what to say and what not to say during roadshow and showroom duty, learned about the features of Hyundai cars. 

So far still no sales.  Boss pressuring me for sales by end of this month. 

There's a reason why I stopped covering my Sister's Myvi 1.5SE(A).  It's due to conflict of interest.  You see, I'm selling Hyundai i10 now.  I can't be seen heaping praises to its competitor, the MYVI.  But recent trip to KLIA as a back seat passenger, I found the MYVI's BUMPY and Unstable at speed above 110km/h.  On the way back, I witnessed a Black MYVI (1st gen) turned turtle.  How to write positively about this car? 
I don't want to end this LONGTERMER on a sour note.  Hence, it's best not to comment/post.  Later I will just cover the FINAL Mileage that's all.

Lastly, thanks for your continuous support.  I shall keep this blog alive by hook or by Crook but less frequent...  Jeff Lim signing off...






No comments:

Post a Comment