Google Search

Google

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NST Cbt Maybank COTY Carnival at Matrade


In this blog entry, I'm going to blog about NST Cars Bikes and Trucks (CBT) Car of the Year Carnival held at Matrade from 9 to 11 November 2012.  As I'm typing this, the Car of the Year's yet to be determined.

I went there on Saturday 6.30pm to 9pm.  It was Raining heavily as I reached there.  That's why I only went to Peugeot Booth followed by Indoor.  Went outdoor after 9pm.  Everyone "Closing shop".  I got Showroom duty until 4pm that's why went to the Carnival so late.  

Well there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words, here are the photos:

]
















































































































































More photos to come!  Very slow. took me 2 hours to upload.












































 END OF INDOORS...  By the time I reached outdoor, it's 8.55pm.  5 mins left to Close.  By then, the heavy rain stopped... Can't imagined I spent 2 1/2 hours there...
 

 









 Above: BMW M1, Below: BMW Alpina 8-series.








That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  Jeff Lim's original production.  If you want to copy, please give me credit by "links" or state "source".  Copy like a man, don't plagiarise.




No comments:

Post a Comment