Google Search

Google

Saturday, November 17, 2012

STOLEN: Ipad 1 32gb Wifi 3g with SERIAL NO...

Serial No: SGV0385C6ETU.  

 I lost my IPAD 1 32GB Wifi 3G on 8 November between 1pm to 2pm as I left it charging in my office.  Sad, I just upgraded to OS 5.1.1 and jailbroken 2 days before it's stolen (RM80 poorer). 

 Here's the photo:


My IPAD is Last seen in this casing: Orange Tunewear Tunefolio Synthetic leather.  If you bought a used IPAD 1 3G Wifi 32gb between 8 Nov till 15 Nov 2012, please check your Serial No.  Chances are you might be using my IPAD.  You can run but you can never hide as my IPAD is registered with my E-mail.  Once you use Itunes to update/upload stuff, SECRET Exposed, Apple will E-mail me your EXACT Locations...

You've been warned...  I shall report police by tonight since my dad gave me the Serial No...

If you have any lead or information or just bought this ipad, call me Jeff 012-6852-718.  Rewards will be given.

No comments:

Post a Comment