Google Search

Google

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

KLIMS 2013 Report and Verdict

In this blog entry, I am writing about the recently ended KL international Motorshow (KLIMS) held at PWTC - Putra World Trade Centre from 15 to 24 November 2013.  I WENT ON DAY 1, IE. 15 November and walked out disappointed.


You see, I missed Hall 1 due to the poor signage and both Hall 1 entrance was blocked. 1 hidden behind Large Volkswagen Wall and the other entrance Must go thru Maybank booth which I ignored.  As a result, I missed Honda, Nissan, Infiniti, Subaru, Daihatsu, Tamiya RC showcase and many more.

I REALIZED I MISSED HALL 1 when I was in Hall 3 and my attempt to go back to Hall 1 was disallowed as all 1 way traffic.  Adding salt to the wound, I was misled to Hall 4 and subsequently Merdeka Hall - exit.  To my horror, as I attempt to reenter, a young guy said No reentry, please buy another ticket.  I was like What the phark!!!

Anyway, what kind of International Motorshow is this?

There's only 5 concept cars on Display by Toyota, Hyundai, Perodua and Honda Respectively.

There's non Automotive related booth such as Gintell, Maybank, The Star...  LOTS OF ACCESSORIES BOOTH and The following car manufacturers missing:

No Audi,  BMW, Chevrolet, Kia, Lotus, Mitsubishi, Porche, Volvo, Proton (Yes, No Proton!), Mercedes Benz, Mazda and Renault. The latter 2 held their own Motorshow in 1 Utama and Pavilion respectively.

In summary, this is a MEGA CAR SHOWROOM and MEGA CAR ACCESSORIES show with Rubbish Ah Beng "Autosalon" competition.  Only saving grace is High quality Show girls.  Rating: 5/10.

Well, there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words. Enjoy the 300+ photos:


 Above: where I parked my car.








 Above: My Lunch. RM9 FOR 6 pieces Yong Tau Foo.









































































































































































































































































































That's all folks, thanks for the time and patience to read this blog entry. AN ORIGINAL JEFFERSON LIM PRODUCTION. can someone please teach me how to embed or gather all photos to Photo galleries as seen in paultan website?

PLEASE Comments about this Pariah Motorshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment