Google Search

Google

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802 review Vol 1

In  this blog entry, I'm posting about my Latest toy.  it's no other than Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802.  I bought this phablet exactly 1 month ago at Sony Centre 1 Utama at RM1999+150 for extended warranty to 3 years.  They gave me free Krussel leather flip case and screen protector worth RM129 which sealed the deal. 

Initially, I was planning to buy Asus Nexus 7 Lte at RM1299 from SENQ, the sales girl poisoned me with Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802. 

Advantage over Asus Nexus 7 Lte:
- Phablet (phone and tablet) VS Tablet
- EXPANDABLE MicroSd memory up to 64gb with a total of 80gb storage
adding to internal 16gb memory. Vs 32gb Fixed
- superior connectivity with Wifi hotspot, DLNA,
 NFC and Bluetooth 4.0
- IP55/57 water and dust resistant
- Fits my Khakis and Jeans pocket comfortably 
- SONY MOBILE BRAVIA screen with Full HD 1080
- Better photo quality than Nexus 7 LTE 
- Sketch mode capabilities with a stylus pen bought at Daiso for RM5
- 16:9 Full HD 1080p display.  EXCELLENT FOR MOVIES.  

- STAMINA battery life up to 4 days+ usage averaged 2.5 days. See photo below 

- A host of quality apps by Sony like Walkman, play memories, Sony selection etc. Photo below:

There's only 2 disadvantage:
- Google NEXUS device have 1st priority to get Latest ANDROID OS.  In fact as I am typing this many Nexus device owner already upgraded to Android Kitkat OS.  In comparison, my Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802 still running on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2.
- SMALLER 6.44" vs 7" display. 

Verdict: No regrets purchase.  RATING 9/10. 

Well, there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words.  Enjoy the photos:







 Above and below, all my 3 gadgets. IPHONE 5, Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802 and Ipad2 16gb wifi

 Above, sample of the Sketch apps.

 above: STRONGER social.network photo integration than Apple

 Above: The "worst" battery life under my heaviest usage. Below: latest battery status.  3 days usage easily achievable

Lastly, my parting shots; the camera Quality:
- Double click to enlarge




That's all folks, thanks for the time and patience to read this blog entry.  AN ORIGINAL JEFFERSON LIM PRODUCTION.  

No comments:

Post a Comment