Google Search

Google

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy Deepavali!

I, Jefferson Lim, Would like to wish all my Hindus fans/subscribers and readers Happy Deepavali...  May the festival of lights brings happiness and prosperity.  Hope you like this Kolam!  Photo taken at my Roadshow venue at Klang Parade.

Eager eye readers might notice I didn't blog as often as I used to...  It's because I have to maintain my Company Facebook page.  Also, my company's lack of Manpower with only 8 sales executives including me.  So I have to work 6 days a week.  

In fact I have 2 articles pending...  1 the EXPERIENCE HYUNDAI Carnival at Bukit Jalil and the other long overdue Proton IRIZ review.


Here's my Roadshow photos at Klang Parade.  We'll be there till 26 October 2014.







There's a Service Clinic jointly organised by Advant Speed Services Peugeot and Hyundai.  

That's all folks, thanks for the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An original Jefferson Lim's production other than the Kolam.  

No comments:

Post a Comment