Google Search

Google

Sunday, October 26, 2014

HYUNDAI EXPERIENCE CAR FEST 2014

In this blog entry, I'm covering the Hyundai Experience car fest 2014.  Held in Bukit Jalil Stadium Car park B from 10 to 12 October 2014.
This event is open to sales executive on 10 October and open to public on 11-12 October (over the weekend).  Yours truly, attended the event on 10 October last slot at 4pm.  Unlike the morning slots which doubled the intended capacity, my slot's only 1/3 of the capacity.  1 group only 4 of us, a far cry from 12 per group in Morning sessions.

As a result, we were given 3 rounds in ABS Braking test, 3 rounds in ESP Test and 3 rounds in SLALOM.  Lastly, 1 round in 4x4.

Overall, I enjoyed the experience and learnt to appreciate Hyundai cars more.  Note that this events (JB last weekend) were organised by Driven Communications (aka.  Paulvinder's company, which explained why Harvinder's one of the Instructor.

Oh!  There's a Hyundai Genesis on display as well.

Well, there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words.  Enjoy the photos:














































That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An Original Otoreview's production by Jefferson Lim.  Copy like a man, please give credit or link to this blog, don't plagiarise!

11 comments:

  1. Tow Truck Vancouver Service give 24/7 benefit in a year. So, you'll hire them any time anyplace. You'll check their site to know what kind of benefit they offer. You'll be able indeed utilize portable app of their benefit to delegate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I really to like your blog. Your blog is another of website that has many services in the market. I have visited it many times. The Among them are Open Vehicle Transport & Multiple Vehicles Transport etc. So i provide the link of website and should visit the more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, You've worked really hard. I will digg it and by and by recommend to my companions.
    I'm certain they will be profited from this site. Good luck for the following! Kindly visit my site willship.co.nz.
    Best bringing a vehicle In-Operable Auto Transport
    In-Operable Auto Transport

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expected to contemplate you this short note so that
    I could offer my thanks again for major areas of strength for the you gave for this current situation.
    See this page for data about house to house vehicle transport.Open Vehicle Transport
    Open Vehicle Transport

    ReplyDelete

  5. Remarkable blog, Thank you for making this blog; it was especially precise and canny, and how
    you communicated the 10 Best Qualities OF Reliable And Trusted Car Transport made it very comprehended.
    Might you anytime perhaps create a blog on the most capable technique to find the
    auto transport near me


    ReplyDelete
  6. All of a Sudden your Article appeared in front of me, I read your blog, It was really worth reading, I really liked your Effort, but I think some more can be added to it. If u want any information regarding Car Shipping
    or Transport your Vehicle in USA plz do check out Car Shipping Texas to California

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of nowhere your Article showed up before me, I read your blog, It was truly worth perusing, I truly loved your Effort, however I figure some more can be added to it. In the event that you need any data with respect to door to door Car Shipping
    or on the other hand Transport your Vehicle in USA please look at Car Shipping California

    ReplyDelete
  8. Out of nowhere your Article showed up before me, I read your blog, It was truly worth perusing, I truly preferred your Effort, yet I figure some more can be added to it. Assuming u need any data in regards to Car Shipping
    or then again Transport your Vehicle in USA please look at Car Carrying Companies.Car Carrying Companies

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing such a great job by publishing such informative post in this blog about car services. I got some useful knowledge from this post. Thanks for sharing it.
    bus party near me

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete