Google Search

Google

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year 2015

Happy Chinese New Year 2015.  Year of the Goat (My year).  Wishing all readers and subscribers all the best.  Thanks for your support.  How time flies, this is the 10th year I'm running this blog.  Still alive and Kicking!

Just an update, I have resigned as Hyundai Advant Speed Motors Setia Alam salesman.  I work till 31 January 2015.  I'm glad to announce that I will be doing this FULL TIME.  Yes, I'm now A full time blogger and Salesman for ALL Brands.

I also helping someone to sell New Blog package, web hosting and Search Engine Optimization service.

Please call 012-6852-718 Jefferson for any sponsorship, advertorial inquiries.

 





I present you the top 10 best Chinese New Year Ads Videos.
http://coffeeticks.my/10-best-chinese-new-year-ads-time-videos/

And Mediacorp Singapore Chinese New Year Song relay,,,

Lastly:

No comments:

Post a Comment