Google Search

Google

Saturday, May 30, 2015

F&B Review 1: Cafaeyen Malaysia (Ep.2)

F&B Review 1: Cafaeyen Malaysia (Ep.2)

In this blog entry, I would like to Introduce a new Food and Beverage (F&B) review.  It's no other than Cafaeyan Malaysia.  Cafaeyen Malaysia's famous for Bangkok Chill Signature Thai Ice Coffee and Thai Ice Tea Series.

Recently, they Launched Sparking Sodas.  Emerald Soda and Ruby Soda.  It became instant success that they ran out of Soda water which they imported from Thailand.  After 2 weeks waiting, in this episode, I finally got the chance to try the Thai Emerald Soda, Ruby Soda and Thai Tea, famously known as Cha-yen.


 The Cha-yen's ONE OF THE BEST Thai Milk tea I've tried in Malaysia.  Best drink chilled.  Unlike typical Thai Milk tea sold in Bangkok which taste TOO SWEET.  This one have the "Just Right" taste.  I mean the sweetness level.  I loved it to bits.    

Below, I already rotated it nicely via MSPAINT but it still ended up like this upon upload.

 The Emerald Soda taste like F&N Fruitade infused with Fresh Lime.  But I was told that It's Thai Green Syrup mixed with Thai Soda.  The taste's refreshing and unforgettable.  In short, I'm looking forward to 2nd or 3rd helping.  It's that mesmerizing.  I think I'm in love with this.


Below, I've already rotated properly via MSPAINT but it still ended up like this upon upload.

The Ruby Soda's another Thai Syrup mixed with Thai Soda again infused with Fresh Lime.  It looks good, but my taste-bud doesn't agree with me.  Somehow, I preferred the Emerald Soda.

Before I go, here's some actual photos I took last week:
 Above and below, Again, I've already rotated the photos via MSPAINT.  It's still like this upon upload.  I gave up.

Please, visit them at the following place:

They were located at Bangsar South, address as below:

LGF-B, Concourse Area, The Sphere Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



They have Free Delivery service in the Bangsar South Branch.  Buy 9 drinks free 1.  Contact no as below:
018-626-2221

In February this year, they opened a 2nd outlet in Gurney Plaza Penang.  Address as below:

170-B1-K6 Gurney Plaza, Persiaran Gurney 10250 Penang.

Before I sign off, this is a public announcement: They have Buy 9 free 1 loyalty card.  Picture below...

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.   An Original Jefferson Lim's production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment