Google Search

Google

Sunday, August 23, 2015

How I celebrated my 36th birthday...

In this blog entry, I'm blogging on my 36th birthday celebrations.  This year, my Birthday celebration stretched from 10 August to 23 August.  Spanning 3 cakes and 3 wonderful meals.

Above: The Ship Restaurant on 12 August.  A dinner treat from my Hong Kong Ex-classmate, Des.


Well, there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words.  Enjoy the photos.

Below, Free Chatime Drink.  Not really...  Free worth RM6.50 only.  I topped up RM2.40 only to enjoy this Flagship drink.

 Above: Dinner on 10 August at Unique Seafood Restaurant Section 13. Followed by Musang King Durian below.
 RM98 For This Musang King Durian!!!
 Above: Musang King Durian Ice Cream.

 Above and Below, Dinner at the Ship, Damansara Uptown.

 Above: My Free Juiceworks drink on 13 August.  Actual Day of my Birthday.  Below, Simple cake on Actual day of my Birthday.

 Above: Free Starbucks Drink on  my Actual Birthday.
 Photo Above and the rest of photos below: My cell group members celebrate Belated birthday with me on 23 August with another Friend.  Location: Decanter Section 17.










End of Photo gallery.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment