Google Search

Google

Monday, August 31, 2015

Uber-X Ride experience

On 14 August 2015.  I made my 1st Uber X ride.  My company car, Hyundai i10 overheated (shall cover the story later), car in Workshop.

I "booked" a Uber X service from my House around 8.40am.  The Driver arrived 5 mins later.  The Uber X taxi's a Yellow Myvi like this...  It's unmarked.

The Uber X's squeaky clean, the ride's Pleasant.  The driver's very Friendly.  He even invited me to be a Uber driver.  The Fare from Section 17, PJ to Jln 222 costs RM8.07 only.  

At the end of the ride, we rate each other 5 stars.  The Uber Driver needs AT least 4.3 stars to survive and 4.6 stars above to entitle 100% of the ride bonus.

Overall, I enjoyed the Ride.  Rating 10/10.  Highly recommended.  PLEASE LEGALISED UBER.
#legalizeuber #uberrocks


2 comments: