Google Search

Google

Monday, August 31, 2015

Tyre Review: Vol 1: Roadstone Nexen Nfera SU4

In  this blog entry, I'm reviewing my newly purchased tyres for my Company car.  Hyundai i10.  The tyre size 165/60R14's rare and few brands to choose from...  Why I state Volume 1?

Cause I shall update my user experience with this Roadstone N'fera SU4 every 3 months.  Watch this space.  Initial impression's Good.  tyre noise's much lower than Goodyear NCT5, handling's excellent (dry and wet)  and much more comfortable ride.  Miles better than the Goodyear NCT5.



After reading this review from UK (tyrereviews.co.uk),

 and Hyundai i10 Club member recommendations, I decided to go for Roadstone N'fera SU4. 165/60HR14. RM138 /piece only incl. GST. At top hill auto, Setia Alam. Korean tyres but ‪#‎madeinchina‬

Thread wear 320, temperature A, traction A. 3614.  Averaged 94% rating in UK!   Highest in its class.

Well there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words...  Enjoy the photo gallery.

 Above: Old Goodyear Eagle NCT5.



That's all folks, thanks for the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An original Jefferson Lim's production. 


1 comment: