Google Search

Google

Sunday, November 15, 2015

MEGA GALLERY: NST MAI COTY ASEAN Autoshow

In this blog entry, I'm covering the NST MAI COTY (Car of the Year) ASEAN Autoshow at MINES International Exhibition Convention Centre (MIECC) from 12 to 15 November 2015.  Yours truly was there On Saturday from 6:15pm to 9pm.  Admission is RM8 only.

I managed to snapped 400+ photos of the event.  Enjoyed myself there.  Highlights of the event is the display of BMW i8, Mazda CX-3, preview of Kia Rio Sedan, Subaru XV AWD Challenge, Ford Ranger Water Wading and 4x4 demo, Diesel Euro 5 test drive featuring Peugeot 308 HDI, Peugeot 508 GT, Citroen Grand Picasso Diesel, Mazda 2 Diesel among others.

Also, the Sultan or Selangor display 7 cars from his Collection.  I shall cover this in my next blog entry.

Well there's a saying a photo's worth 1000 words.  Enjoy the MEGA Gallery:

Due to LARGE amount of photos 400+, I shall only post highlighted ones here.  The rest please visit my photo gallery link in my Google+































































































































































































































END OF Photo Gallery.  Hope you enjoy it.

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.  An original Jefferson Lim's production.  

No comments:

Post a Comment