Longtermer 5:Hyundai i10 1.25 CVVT - 40th month Vol.6
Apparently the i10's Engineered, designed and tuned in India. This is to meet Indians requirements. This explained the Robustness of the chassis and suspension. Built to take on Indian Roads... If the i10 can survive Indian Roads, then Malaysian road conditions are piece of cake.
Note that our i10s are CKD, but the CKD pack Came from INDIA. The i10's only produced in 3 countries and NONE are Korea. It's Kulim, Malaysia, Chennai India and Mexico.
Other Major expenses are Vinyl Wrapping the Bonnet and Front Grille garnish. Before:
1) ORACAL White Carbon Fibre: RM90. From Kray_Keigo
2) Red Grille, and labour @ RS-Sticker Wrap RM200.
1) RS Sticker Wrap: RM200.00
2) Kray_Keigo: RM90 (Vinyl Sticker wrap Wholesaler based in Seremban)
3) RM373.90 (45,000km service, Fully Synthetic)
4) (more to come by tomorrow)
Before I go, here's some parting shots:
That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry. An original Jefferson Lim's production.