Featured Post of the Week
The New Full Hybrid Hyundai Ioniq will be was launched Today at 1 Utama at 3:30pm. The Ioniq is CKD SKD in Kulim, Kedah, hence qualified ...
Saturday, July 09, 2016
REVIEW: Huawei Honor 3C H30-U10 2 yrs On
Yesterday was my 2nd phone's 2 years Anniversary owning the Huawei Honor 3C H30-U10. I bought this Dual-SIM Phone from Lazada at RM474.00 after using RM25 cash voucher. I received the phone via GDEX within 72 hours. I received the phone on 8 July 2014.
I'm happy to report that this phone's serving me well after 24 months OR 2 years. It's so GOOD that I'm struggling to find a suitable replacement for this phone.
A Detailed review of the phone can be found here:
The above German review rated the Android Dual Sim phone a solid 78% out of 100%.
I'm struggling to find a Worthy upgrade for the Honor 3C. Yesterday was my 2nd years anniversary using this Phone. Any suggestions?
I almost buy the Huawei P9 lite. But stopped after found out that it don't have Quickcharging and App2SD support.
My H30-U10 so far served me well. Despite 8GB Internal, I still have 1gb Free as I moved the Gaming and many other files to SD card. Of course Using 32GB Class 10 Sandisk Ultra helps...
1) Decent battery life. My usage easily Charge once last whole day.
2) Nice display contrast
3) Better than Iphone 5 speaker quality (my other phone)
4) 2 SIM + MicroSD Slot. Only Honor 5X have this useful feature.
5) Removable 2300mAH Lithium Polymer Battery... (nowadays difficult to find).
1) No quickcharging...
2) Heats up (record 52 deg celsius) while running Waze non stop 1 hr OR 1 hr Gaming (Subway surfers).
3) Slow to Log GPS.
4) Lots of Photo Noise, Hopeless Low light shooting...
5) Still running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
My next phone upgrade requirements:
1) Dual Sim with MicroSD Slot though 1 SimCard and 1 MicroSD also acceptable.
2) NFC + Bluetooth 4.0
3) Decent wide angle cameras with Low aperture.
4) Budget below RM1000.
That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry.