Google Search

Google

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Happy10th Anniversary Otoreview.my!!!

Happy 10th Birthday Otoreview.blogspot.my

I Jeff Lim, owner and editor of this blog would like to thank all Readers/Subscribers for your support.  This blog turned 10 years old on 21 August 2016.  How time flies...  It seemed like yesterday I created this blog.  I created this blog on 21 August 2006.   This blog started off initially as a Malaysian Used car review blog.
My priceless 1st post back in 21 Aug 2006:
http://otoreview.blogspot.my/2006/08/full-review-ford-laser-tx3-b8.html

As time goes by, it slowly incorperates "Automotive Industry stuff", New car review, Highlighted Roadshows, Antique/Classic cars, Gadgets review, Product reviews, A little bit of Politics (NAP, AFTA, AP issues, Racism, Sexism), Best/worst resale values and lastly Advertorial (for Honda Malaysia and Nuffnang).

I, Jeff Lim shall keep this blog running hoping that there's Advertisers/Sponsors and "ASSISTANT EDITOR/S" as I have to admit it's DIFFICULT updating this blog ALONE.  I SHALL GIVE my assistant editors FULL POWER to post and edit (your own post) what he/she deemed fit.  BUT PLEASE Don't delete/edit my post.

I START FROM "0" back in 2006.  Hoping to be spotted/hired as a Car Writer/Journalists.  But I'm only an A-level holder.  I improved my English because I collect car magazines and been reading car magazines since I was 10 years old (1989).  My role model are "Shahriza Hussien", "LeePS", "Chips Yap", "Faisal Shah" and "Chris Wee".  I already built up my portfolio 1/3 of this blog were "Original Jeff Lim's production".

UPDATE: 25/8/16:  This blog just passed 2,000,000th Visitors...  I know it's CRAP for a 10 years blog but I'm contented with average 600-1000 visitors daily consistantly.

Thanks for your support...

Again, thanks everyone for your support...  Here's to the NEXT 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment