Google Search

Google

Monday, December 31, 2018

How I celebrate my Dong Zi and Christmas


Above and Below: 1 week before CHristmas.  Packing Goody bags for the Homeless.  Preparing for 23 Nov Community Service.




























ABove and below: My 12.12 haul arrived and my CHristmas Present for myself.


Above: Ocean View. Below: Black.

 Above and below: Tan Brown.  New Colour.

Above and below: Tan Brown.  New Starex Executive Colour.  Now Introductory price: RM148,888 OTR Without insurance.  It gains: 2 extra airbags, tilt-telescopic steering wheel, Android based Pioneer HU with Mirror-link, new grille, Auto cruise, Projector Headlights with manual levelling and new design rims.  It loses: Leather seats (Now RM4,000 extra), power door, Bodykits.

Above and below: Ioniq drive.  Really can  go 1000km.  26.4km/l easily.



 Above and below: Christmas Pot Luck at Cell Member's Wife new Place.







 END OF Pot luck event.

Start of Christmas Advent 4 service.




End of Advent 4 service.


END OF Winter Solstice (Dong Zi).

Start of my Street Ministry NGO work at PJ Old Town.





 Above and below: My dog bobby the golden retriever ran out of the gate.  Found 3 hours later 3 streets away.














Above and below: CHristmas Service at DUMC.


Above: Packed 8:30am morning Christmas service.



Above and below: DUMC Myanmar 12am Christmas service.





Above: My 98 years old Granny fell down from the bed.  Fractured her knee.

END OF My Christmas and Dong Zi Update.

No comments:

Post a Comment