Google Search

Google

Featured Post of the Week

MEGA REVIEW: Hyundai Ioniq HEV - DRIVING DEVICE...

The New Full Hybrid Hyundai Ioniq will be  was launched Today at 1 Utama at 3:30pm.  The Ioniq is CKD  SKD in Kulim, Kedah, hence qualified ...

Thursday, March 07, 2013

CLOSE UP: NEW Suzuki Swift 1.4 VVT

In this blog entry, I intended to post a CLOSE UP in All areas of New Suzuki Swift 1.4 VVT which were launched Just last month (ie. Fresh) in CKD form.

I don't have the chance and NOT INTEND to Test drive this car as I have NO INTEREST in this B-segment Hatchback.  Preferred the WAY BETTER and MUCH MUCH MORE SPACIOUS and WELL EQUIPPED KIA RIO 1.4.  Basically I WAS POISONED by the NEW KIA RIO!  I PRAY and HOPE(finger's crossed) Hyundai Sime Darby will Sit up, noticed and bring Kia Rio's elder sister, the Hyundai i20 to compete by End of this year!  Yes, my heart's still with Hyundai though my brain POISONED by the Kia Rio. 

Added bonus, the 6-airbags, Electric Tilt-slide glass sunroof, Climate control etc... KIA RIO SX costs only RM1,000 more than this CRAMPED and STINGY spec-ced (2 airbags only - HELLO!!!) . NEW Suzuki Swift 1.4GLS!  Lastly, the Design changes from 2005 to 2012 Swift's too Minimal.  From far OR at night, can't tell them apart!

 That's why I choose to Sell Hyundai as I see their FUTURE Potential (ie. Believe in Hyundai).  Finally, I REFUSED to work with CRONY/CRONIES (SIME DARBY) hence I join NO.1 (TOP) dealers in Malaysia - HYUNDAI ADVANT SPEED MOTORS SDN BHD with 2 sales & service centres in SERDANG and DAMANSARA PERDANA (PJ).  70% CHINESE OWNED (remaining 30% Bumi Quota's forced by our GOVERNMENT).  So far  NO regrets.  The Company's generous (WON RM300 + RM300 bonus (salary) in 2 weeks ago Annual Dinner Lucky Draw).  Planned to work here for another 15 months (AT LEAST).

Another PERKS by Hyundai Advant Speed motors Sdn Bhd are COMPANY CAR Discounts and Subsidy.  You see, as Sales Staff, you get 10% DISCOUNT / STAFF PRICE on Hyundai, MAZDA OR Proton Cars (Atiara Motors was our Sister Company).  Moreover, 30% to 50% (HALF) Subsidy OR Discounts on your NEW Company Car.  

There's only 2 catch, HIT TARGET (4 cars per month Delivery) MONTHLY, and YOU MUST DRIVE the car to Work daily.  No buying for  Parents/Siblings/Girlfriend/Wife AND/OR Relatives!
ARE YOU POISONED OR CONVINCED?  Want to Work with us as part of our sales team?  READ THIS 1st:

What are you waiting for, APPLY NOW!  Immediate vacancies,  to start 24 hours after Interview - AT LEAST 5 vacancies to fill!  Most importantly, Friendly, Helpful colleagues that SUPPORT and COVER each other and PRACTISED Team Work.  

So far, my 5th month working with 8 of them (including Boss, Asst Manager and Admin Lady) were VERY SELF-LESS (willing to share their skills/secrets) AND  STRONGLY PRACTISING TEAMWORK!!!

Well without further ado, let's not WASTE time and Blog space of this NEW SUZUKI SWIFT 1.4GLS VVT and proceed to Photo galleries as a picture's worth 1000 words!  RATING: 5.5/10 only (OR 55%).  ENJOY the SUCKY CAR!

 Above and below: CRAMPED Legroom (I'm 5 feet 9 and 86kg) BUT EXCELLENT Headroom (No excuse, cause this is a HATCHBACK not Sedan/Coupe).


 Above and Below: VERY HIGH Quality Fabric seats material.

 Above: FUNCTIONAL and USER Friendly Dashboard layout.
 ABOVE: Decent quality Dashboard materials (Neither CHEAP nor CLASSY).
 ABOVE: HUGE Glovebox (3x larger than Satria Neo / Persona).

 Above: Compare with picture above (rear legroom), the front seat's adjusted Neither too front nor too back, EVEN LEGROOM's CLEARLY HOPELESS!  This car SUCKS (no not the car itself) it's the EXORBITANT PRICING, LOW Specifications (Optional Leather seats, Bodykits (ADD RM3,000 for BOTH - what a BLOOD SUCKER) and STINGY ENGINE (it was 9hp power and 10Nm torque less than the SAME cc KIA RIO!  

Thanks to our MEGA RICH CRONY's Company (Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhary).  THEY ARE NO OTHER THAN  GREDDY AND STUP1D DRB-HICOM. DRB-HICOM Upper Management, if you are reading this PLEASE TAKE NOTE and IMPROVE ON THIS!











END OF PHOTO GALLERY!  I DON'T RECOMMEND BUYING THIS CAR AT ALL UNLESS DRB-HICOM OR our FILTHY RICH CRONY - Syed Al Bukhary buck up to IMPROVE THE SPECIFICATIONS and LOWER the EXORBITANT PRICE!  My Rating's now a poor 5/10 OR 50% OR 0.5% lower BECAUSE I dislike it's CRONY Distributor, DRB-HICOM!

That's all folks, thanks for having the time and patience to read this blog entry! An Original Jefferson Lim's Production.  If you want to copy, please acknowledge my work by posting a LINK to this blog or by stating my name "BY JEFFERSON LIM of OTOREVIEW".  Copy like a MAN/WOMAN, PLEASE DON"T PLAGIARISE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should rate the car based on the car itself instead of your personal vendetta. This is not a fair review.