Google Search

Google

Thursday, May 28, 2015

MYVI 10th Anniversary Ltd Edition and Myvi Gear Up launching

In this blog entry, I'm writing about the Myvi 10th Anniversary Commemorative edition where only 12 units were built.  It consists of 10 units sold to the public and 1 units each for MYVI Nation lucky draw and Sales and Service Lucky draw.

Priced at RM62,227 OTR with insurance for Peninsular Malaysia and RM64,366 for East Malaysia.


The 10th Anniversary Commemorative Edition Myvi certainly looks unique enough, with add-ons to both the exterior and cabin. Goodies include the full GearUp bodykit (revealed at the same event today), carbon fibre sticker on the hood and roof, 

side graphics, a red stripe on the side moulding, front and rear bumper, black side mirrors and back door garnish, door visors and a square Myvi 10th Anniversary logo on the hatch.  

Also, the 2 tone red and polished 14" alloy rims with 175/65R14 tyres.

Inside, you get leather Seats with a “red streak design”,

 red leather-wrapped steering wheel, red piping on door trim, dashboard and carpet mats and a “Myvi 10th Anniversary Multimedia System” with reverse camera. Solid white/1.5L auto is the only combo available.


Those interested to purchase one can register your interest at www.perodua.com.my from today till June 30.

Well, there's a saying a picture's worth 1000 words.  Here are the photos.
















End of Myvi 10th Anniversary Limited Edition.

Also, at the event, Perodua launched a Myvi Gear Up accessories...  Priced from RM52.75 for luggage net to RM3,262.70 for 1.5SE Accessories set.


 The Bodykit, each set consists of a front bumper kit, side skirtings and a rear bumper kit. There an additional front grille garnish available for the Myvi Standard too. Unfortunately, there's still no options for sportier alloy wheels or rear wings.

As for prices, the Elegant GearUp Bodykit for the Myvi Standard goes for RM2,485.70, while the Sporty GearUp Bodykit for the Myvi SE and Advance costs RM2,045.80.





The Myvi Standard interior can now be dressed up with leatherette seat covers with interweave design and special door trimmings with orange contrast stitching. See photo below.  

The Myvi SE, meanwhile, can be had with leatherette seat covers with “red streaks” and door trims with matching red double stitching. These are priced at RM1,121.50.   Above and below: the RM1121.50 leatherette Seat covers and door panels cover.

Above: Looks like leather, but it's actually RM1,121.50 seat cover.


As before, the exterior and interior accessories can be had as combo packages, each with a 10% discount compared to specifying them individually. For the Myvi Standard, the package costs RM3,262.70, while the Myvi SE pack goes for RM2,867.30.

Also available are sound insulator for the bonnet (priced at RM72.10) and doors (RM504.35), a floor and luggage compartment lighting pack (RM256.50) and a set of anti-theft door brackets (RM175.75). The showroom-floor usual accessories such as door visors (RM178.95), luggage net (RM54.05) and Iridium spark plugs (RM186.55).

Before I sign off, here's an advertisement video for GearUp, Perodua Originals.

7 comments:

  1. Great!! This post is very helped me. Really convinced me. I'm so interested!! Convertible top Oshawa Ontario
    Car seat covers Oshawa Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I really to like your blog. Your blog is another of website that has many services in the market. I have visited it many times. The Among them are Open Vehicle Transport & Multiple Vehicles Transport etc. So i provide the link of website and should visit the more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite the fact that I have no clue about how I arrived, I previously thought this post was beneficial. I have no clue about what your identity is, however in the event that you're not currently a notable blogger, you most certainly will be sooner or later.
    Here is more data about.Enclose Vehicle Transport

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expected to think about you this brief note so that
    I could offer my thanks again for the strong advice you gave for this present circumstance.
    See this page for information about door to door vehicle transport.Open Vehicle Transport

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings, You've worked really hard. I will digg it and by and by recommend to my companions.
    I'm certain they will be profited from this site. Good luck for the following! Kindly visit my site willship.co.nz.
    Best bringing a vehicle In-Operable Auto Transport
    In-Operable Auto Transport

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out of nowhere your Article showed up before me, I read your blog, It was truly worth perusing, I truly loved your Effort, however I figure some more can be added to it. In the event that you need any data with respect to door to door Car Shipping
    or on the other hand Transport your Vehicle in USA please look at Car Shipping California

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of nowhere your Article showed up before me, I read your blog, It was truly worth perusing, I truly preferred your Effort, yet I figure some more can be added to it. Assuming u need any data in regards to Car Shipping
    or then again Transport your Vehicle in USA please look at Car Carrying Companies.Car Carrying Companies

    ReplyDelete